Sunday 20 November 2011

New Blog to follow


I've added a third Blog to my list of blogs which I follow called Dollhouse Miniature Furniture Tutorials/1inch Minis.   It is crammed with much more than that and, even better, does have wonderful tutorials for all kinds of things, so you can make your own stuff.  The owner Kris has just been absolutely brilliant ...  I sent an email asking if she had any tutorial (which I couldn't find) about finishing wooden furniture and immediately she wrote me three lovely emails absolutely bursting with help.  I can't wait to follow her blog to see what comes up next. She has even promised me a (mock) iron bed tutorial next year. (Yes, she is that booked up!)

I want to say a big thank you to Linda for becoming a follower  - I am so flattered as she is the owner of  Une Petite Folie which has to be the epitome of doll housing and a dream to aim for.  

It would be lovely to see other followers on all my Blogs and it won't leave Linda all lonely out there on her own!  Please sign up if you are a regular visitor as it is lovely to see who is popping in now and then.  From the Stats I collect I know readers (or visits to the sites) are in the hundreds and I even get emails from a handful of you so I actually do have names/personalities here and there but more would be very welcome.  Comments posted on the site too are always welcome


2 comments:

  1. Yes....(lol)....it is certainly lonely here all by myself....more followers will come I am certain. Thank you for the very kind words regarding my petite maison. I saw the lovely plates of food on your Wentworth Court blog.....Amanda's work is wonderful, as you know I am a HUGE fan!!!

    Regards, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of shy folk out there! My 'kind comments' about your project are a massive understatement. Your work (and achievement)on Petite Folie is wonderful. I winter in Naples, Florida so can't really do anything on my new project until April. Like you I am just collecting bits and pieces and ideas right now.

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.