Tuesday 23 October 2012

Identity theft

Poor old Ellen has become Molly and Molly (this picture) is now Ellen.  No good asking me why they just seemed to be the wrong characters for the characters, if you see what I mean. 

Any way - here's (the new) Ellen going through her accounts in the workroom.  Molly is now stuck in the shop with Mrs Singer .

Anyone who is as cracked as me and wants to know the story of Bentleys can find it in the links at the top of the Blog.  There is all kinds of stuff there including what is happening (in each room) on this day - Wednesday 11th October 1911.  For anyone who has already been there - you might want to take another dip as I keep messing around with it.... the latest body swap being a good example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.